[Rspamd-Users] Speaking of feature requests ...

Håkon Alstadheim hakon at alstadheim.priv.no
Sat Mar 11 23:59:20 UTC 2023

Den 10.03.2023 17:33, skrev Phil Stracchino:
> ... One of the really *INCREDIBLY NICE* things about DSpam, before it
> succumbed to terminal bitrot, was that in the event of a false
> positive or false negative, each message listed in history had a
> button at the end of the line that was either "Retrain as HAM" or
> "Retrain as SPAM" depending on how the message had been scored. All
> you had to do was click "Retrain as SPAM", and that message's cached
> flags and tokens would be retrained until it scored as spam, with no
> need to manually copy, paste and inject the message for retraining.
>

> Is this something that Rspamd could perhaps do in the future?

If you're running dovecot it's simple to set up with
https://docs.iredmail.org/dovecot.imapsieve.html . You just use your MUA
to move messages into/out of your spam folder, and have imapsieve on the
server side pipe the message through a script that does
"/usr/bin/rspamc  learn_spam".

With the right MUA (I use Thunderbird), there will be a single click
that flags a message as spam (or not-spam) and simultaneously does the
refiling to/from the spam folder.

This is way better, because you have the interface right in your MUA.