[Rspamd-Users] "Any Action" filter

Phil Stracchino phils at caerllewys.net
Thu Mar 9 16:40:57 UTC 2023

I'm looking right now at the rspamd web interface, specifically the
history page.  And this is both a question and possibly a request.

The FILTER list in the history list has the following choices:

Any action
reject
add header
greylist
no action
soft reject
rewrite subject

But "Any action" includes NO action, and that's wrong.  NO action is by
definition not an action.

1.  Is there some non-obvious way to have it filter to show me
*EVERYTHING BUT* "no action"?

2.  If there ISN'T, then can we *have* one?  The obvious change I would
make here is change the label on the current "Any action" filter choice
to "ALL", and add a new "Any action" choice which *really is* "any
*ACTION*", i.e. everything *EXCEPT* "no action".

--
   Phil Stracchino
   Babylon Communications
   phils at caerllewys.net