[Rspamd-Users] DKIM signing not working

Tino Hendricks t.hendricks at interpool.de
Mon Jun 26 19:08:20 UTC 2023

Gerald,

thanks for your great input!

The email originates from a dynamically changing set of IPs.
The send process is granted by postfix already; do you have any hint how to get this info to milter/rspamd?
Are there any parameters to pass in the config:

smtpd_milters = inet:localhost:11332
non_smtpd_milters = inet:localhost:11332

Thank you very much!

Tino