[Rspamd-Users] DKIM signing not working

Gerald Galster list+rspamd at gcore.biz
Sun Jun 25 14:10:28 UTC 2023

> My /etc/rspamd/local.d/dkim_signing.conf:
> sign_authenticated = true;

Where does the email originate from and is it sasl authenticated or
ip authenticated (sign_local, sign_networks, ...)?

Is rspamd integrated via postfix and milter? If so, is authentication
successful in postfix so that milter macros authen_* will be transmitted?

> domain {
>    domain1.com {
>        path = "/var/lib/rspamd/dkim/domain1.com.dkim.key";
>        selector = "dkim";
>    }
>    domain2.com {
>        path = "/var/lib/rspamd/dkim/domain2.com.dkim.key";
>        selector = "dkim";
>    }
>    domain3.com {
>        path = "/var/lib/rspamd/dkim/domain3.com.dkim.key";
>        selector = "dkim";
>    }
> }

Those seem to be configured the same way. Default configuration would
be sufficient:

# Default path to key, can include '$domain' and '$selector' variables
path = "/var/lib/rspamd/dkim/$domain.$selector.key";

# Default selector to use
selector = "dkim";

Best regards
Gerald