[Rspamd-Users] Raspberry Pi 64 bit Bullseye rspamd package

Andrew Lewis rspamd-users at judo.za.org
Fri Jan 13 08:56:28 UTC 2023

Hi Martin,

> Does an rspamd package exist for 64 bit Raspberry Pi OS Bullseye? The
> one in the RPi repository seems to crash with segment fault.

Do you mean this repo?-
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:susenerf:rspamd-exotic-debian/rspamd

I suspect the issue you meet is somewhat-resolved by this commit -
https://github.com/rspamd/rspamd/commit/8439a4895e1113cd8c1e7310ae10841212101cf9

I'm waiting for a new upstream package to copy wholesale as I don't
wish to deal with modifying those - when there's one available
(probably next release) I'll pull it in.

If you would rebuild from sources with this patch probably it might
work relatively better, see here for hints about rebuild
https://github.com/rspamd/rspamd/issues/3546#issuecomment-723446451

Best,
-AL.