[Rspamd-Users] Custom rules: score is added but has no effect

Gerald Galster list+rspamd at gcore.biz
Fri Apr 14 13:57:35 UTC 2023

>> Try to remove action = "accept";
>
> Unfortunately that's not the solution.  The mail is REJECTed then:  (like action = "reject";)

Why is it rejected then?

local.d/actions.conf:
greylist = 4;
add_header = 7;
rewrite_subject = 8;
reject = 50;

It should be rejected with 50+ hitpoints. How many do you get now?
Check your logs or mail header which rules trigger.
Perhaps you have set action = "reject" elsewhere?

> I'm trying to understand
> https://rspamd.com/doc/modules/multimap.html
> but how do I get the "normal" behaviour?  Is it "no action"?

Action is usually used in prefilter context to stop further processing.
Just don't set it if you don't need it to get default behaviour (that means
thresholds from local.d/actions.conf apply).

Do you reach 50 hitpoints? Otherwise look for rules that enforce rejection.

Best regards
Gerald