[Rspamd-Users] Custom rules: score is added but has no effect

Andy Spiegl rspamd.andy at spiegl.de
Fri Apr 14 10:37:07 UTC 2023

> Try to remove action = "accept";

Unfortunately that's not the solution.  The mail is REJECTed then:  (like action = "reject";)

>> A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of
>> its recipients. This is a permanent error.
>>
>> The following address failed: XXXXXXX
>>
>> SMTP error from remote server for TEXT command, host: xxx.yyy.de
>> (aa.bb.cc.dd) reason: 554 5.7.1 Matched map: KARIBU_BLACKLIST_TO_RCPT

I'm trying to understand
 https://rspamd.com/doc/modules/multimap.html
but how do I get the "normal" behaviour?  Is it "no action"?

Thanks,
 Andy

--
 All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
   (Galileo Galilei)