[Rspamd-Users] DCC module configuration

Brian Rademacher rad at radfiles.net
Wed Apr 5 16:42:56 UTC 2023

I reconfigured using external services and see the same behavior.  Any
hit is DCC_REJECT, with the corresponding score at whatever the symbol
is set to, with no dynamic adjustment of that score.  I had pyzor and
razor already configured under external services, so now all three are
all in one place.

DCC_BULK isn't even a symbol on my installation (compiled from source),
even though the documentation implies that it would be the symbol that
is dynamically scored.  It's also referenced in composites.conf.

The mystery continues!