[Rspamd-Users] DCC module configuration

Tim Harman tim at muppetz.com
Wed Apr 5 01:38:16 UTC 2023

On 05/04/2023 10:29 am, Brian Rademacher wrote:
<snip>
> I have DCC working but it doesn't seem to take into account the
> reputation
> scoring that DCC provides, so everything that hits is getting +3.0 as
> bulk
> email.  This is a bit problematic since there are obviously quite a bit
> of
> legit bulk email.  As a temporary workaround I lowered the score to
> +0.5.
> rspamd seems to understand, or at least parses the reputation
> information
> (example:  DCC_REJECT (0.5) [bulk Body=2 Fuz1=2 Fuz2=many rep=35% ]),
> so
> maybe there are other configuration options that either aren't
> documented or
> that I'm not understanding. (using the config here:
> https://www.rspamd.com/doc/modules/dcc.html)
<snip>
> Thanks for any help/insight that anyone can provide!

I believe the standalone DCC module is deprecaiated in favour of the
External Services module:

https://www.rspamd.com/doc/modules/external_services.html#dcc-specific-details

While I can't answer your question, I do note that it says "DCC_BULK
will be calculated from the body, fuz1, fuz2 return values and has a
dynamic score." so maybe if you're clever you can get this worked into
the score.

I use the External Services module for DCC just with the default
settings (I'm not clever)

Tim