[Rspamd-Users] Need some help with forced greylisting

Brian J. France brian at brianfrance.com
Tue Sep 20 13:38:22 UTC 2022

Hello,

  I am trying to setup forced greylist maps, but running into issues.  In local.d/multimap.conf I add the following:

FORCE_GREYLISTING_DOMAIN {
    type = "rcpt";
    filter = "email:domain:tld";
    prefilter = true;
    map = "/etc/rspamd/local.d/greylist.domain.map";
    action = "greylist"
    message = "Try again later"
}

FORCE_GREYLISTING_EMAIL {
    type = "rcpt";
    filter = "email:addr";
    prefilter = true;
    map = "/etc/rspamd/local.d/greylist.email.map";
    action = "greylist"
    message = "Try again later"
}

A message that matched is delivered on the first attempt instead of being delayed for the greylist timeout period.  The message has the following headers added:

	Try again later

If I change action to "soft reject", it just continuously rejects and never allows delivery.

If I add a score variable with a value above the greylist value, the messages is still delivered on the first attempt and not delayed.

If I comment out the pre filter variable, the messages is still delivered on the first attempt and not delayed.

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Brian