[Rspamd-Users] rspamc + unix-domain socket

Louis Renault caponecicero at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 02:01:28 UTC 2022

How can I make *rspamc* connect to the *rspamd* controller process using a
unix-domain socket? There are several examples of using *rspamc* with
internet-domain sockets (*i.e.* localhost:11334)...

When I use:
  rspamc learn_spam -h unix:/var/run/rspamd/rspamd-controller.sock <
spam-message.eml

I always get:
  cannot connect to unix:/var/run/rspamd/rspamd-controller.sock: No error: 0

The fact that the error text includes *No error: 0* indicates that this
might be a bug.

Thanks in advance for your help.

P.S. I was able to proxy unix:/var/run/rspamd/rspamd-controller.sock in my
web server to get the web UI to work so I know that the socket works.