[Rspamd-Users] cannot execute /etc/rspamd/custom-ratelimit.lua: attempt to call a nil value

George Asenov george.asenov at wpx.net
Wed Aug 31 13:38:28 UTC 2022

I managed to fix the call to nil error it was caused from a missing end
which should close:
custom_keywords.customrl = function(task)

Anyone on the second question that left behind

How can I get [Envelope from] address in the ratelimit script i.e. the
real sender even if the user is sending trough sendmail (not
authenticated)?

--
Warm regards
George A.