[Rspamd-Users] cannot execute /etc/rspamd/custom-ratelimit.lua: attempt to call a nil value

George Asenov george.asenov at wpx.net
Wed Aug 31 11:25:38 UTC 2022

Hi Ged,

Thanks for your answer.
But my file is 69 lines of code. Most of it is modified example from the
rspamd documentation.

The line ratelimit.lua:852 is part of the rspamd source code probably
responsible for loading the custom script.

I have tried to comment out many parts of my code and also set some
static values to some of the variables but the error didn't change.

Hope someone more familiar with lua (I'm newbie with it) to spot maybe
obvious error in my code.

--
Warm regards
George A.