[Rspamd-Users] Spamtrap

users-rspamd131020 at jworld.ch users-rspamd131020 at jworld.ch
Tue Aug 30 09:50:51 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

How should one configure postfix so that rspamd's spamtrap is working? I guess if configure some mail addresses let's say in file://$LOCAL_CONFDIR/local.d/maps.d/spamtrap.map and they are not existing in the view of postfix (Recipient address rejected: User unknown;) then the spamtrap is not really working, right?

Should I create some aliases of the spamtrap mail addresses and send the mail to /dev/null or what's the recommendation for the postfix config for spamtraps?

Thanks,
Juerg