[Rspamd-Users] Subscribing to blocklist services for use with Rspamd

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Fri Aug 26 12:57:43 UTC 2022

On 25/8/22 19:12, G.W. Haywood via Users wrote:
> We try to put something back into the pot by making reports
> about the spam received, typically 3,000 to 5,000 reports per month go
> to a dozen recipients.  We take great care that the reporting is not
> in itself abusive.

Thank you for the observations and recommendations. I'm also interested
in contributing high-quality reports. I've enabled the experimental
DMARC reporting in Rspamd. Unfortunately, for some domains, there are
delivery problems sending mail to the reporting addresses published in
the DNS. Besides that, the reporting seems to work, as far as I can tell.