[Rspamd-Users] Subscribing to blocklist services for use with Rspamd

Riccardo Alfieri riccardo.alfieri at spamteq.com
Fri Aug 26 04:26:35 UTC 2022

On 25/08/22 20:27, Jason White via Users wrote:

> I've recently been working to improve my mail server configuration,
> and I noticed the availability of subscription-based blocklist
> services from, at least, Abusix and Spamhaus. Of course, there may be
> others.
>
> I suspect my query rate would be sufficiently low to qualify for free
> access under their licensing policies, if I'm reading correctly. I
> would welcome any comments on such services, including their
> effectiveness in reducing spam delivery, Rspamd integration, and
> whatever else I should consider. Which of the available services, if
> any, should I subscribe to, for a small Postfix/Rspamd/Dovecot
> configuration?

<vendor>

If you are interested in integrate our DQS product with Rspamd, there is
a dedicated configuration available here:
tier (free or paid-for) you'll have different DNSBLs available. The
README should be sufficiently clear.

About effectiveness of DQS, you can check
https://www.virusbulletin.com/testing/results/latest/vbspam-email-security
.

</vendor>

--