[Rspamd-Users] Not working: task:modify_header(name, mods)

lutz.niederer at gmx.net lutz.niederer at gmx.net
Wed Aug 24 14:09:39 UTC 2022

Hi.

In milter_headers.conf I have a custom routine that should add a header with a specific value.

I have tried everything with task:modify_header(name, mods).  Nothing works.
task:modify_header( 'X-ENTRY', { add = {0, "VALUE"}, remove = {0} } )
This seems to me the closest thing that should work...

Could someone please show me how this would be called correctly?  Otherwise I believe that there may be a bug.
But, to be honest, I never had any contact with LUA before.

Thank you very much!
-lutzn