[Rspamd-Users] whitelist a specific "from" domain in rspamd but only for a particular "to" domain.

Aban Dokht mlist at abando.de
Mon Apr 11 12:34:07 UTC 2022

Ganesh-Sr.Security-Engineer-DatasoftComnet wrote:
> Hello Aban,
>
> Thank you very much for the response. Please also tell me if it is possible
> to keep a score for the same instead of accepting it.

just need to add score to your configuration:

COMBINED_MAP_AND {
     type = "combined";
     prefilter = true;
     action = "accept";
     score = -5
     rules {
       todomain = {
          type = "rcpt";
         map = "$LOCAL_CONFDIR/configs/maps/todomain .list";
         selector = "rcpts:domain";
       }
       fromdomain {
         map = "$LOCAL_CONFDIR/configs/maps/fromdomain.list";
         selector = "from:domain";
     expression = "todomain & fromdomain "
}

Regards