[Rspamd-Users] whitelist a specific "from" domain in rspamd but only for a particular "to" domain.

Aban Dokht mlist at abando.de
Sun Apr 10 11:44:01 UTC 2022

Venkata Ganesh Raju Malyala wrote:
> Dear group,
>
> I am trying to whitelist a specific "from" domain in rspamd but only
> for a particular "to" domain. The ones we generally find in
> documentation are for whitelisting for all mail domains..
>
> Is there a specifc way to do the same.. for example,
>
> I want to whitelist mails coming from the domain hotmail.com only for
> a specific domain example.com
>
> Is that possible? please advise thanks in advance
> Ganesh

I think this should be possible with combindes maps:

https://rspamd.com/doc/modules/multimap.html#combined-maps

Something like this should work:

COMBINED_MAP_AND {
   type = "combined";
   prefilter = true;
   action = "accept";
   rules {
     todomain = {
        type = "rcpt";
       map = "$LOCAL_CONFDIR/configs/maps/todomain .list";
       selector = "rcpts:domain";
     }
     fromdomain {
       map = "$LOCAL_CONFDIR/configs/maps/fromdomain.list";
       selector = "from:domain";
   expression = "todomain & fromdomain "
}

Put hotmail.com in fromdomain.list and example.com in todomain.list

Perhaps there is an easier way to put the domains directly in in the config instead of a map file, but I didn't find anything in the documentation

Regards
Aban

  Aban Dokht                                   aban.dokht at abando.de