[Rspamd-Users] Disable symbol on certain filetype

Thomas thomas at plant.systems
Fri Sep 17 08:44:52 UTC 2021

Hello.

We have the problem as described in this github issue:
https://github.com/rspamd/rspamd/issues/3837

When a file has a .p7m extension rspamd inserts BOGUS_ENCRYPTED_AND_TEXT
and HEADER_BROKEN symbols and identifies the mail as spam.
Now I have made a simple multipmap rule to add a negative score if a p7m
file is detected:

WHITELIST_FILE_EXTENSION {
         type = "filename";
         filter = "extension";
         map = "${LOCAL_CONFDIR}/maps/filename_extension_wl.map";
         score = -30;
         symbol = "WHITELIST_FILE_EXTENSION";
}

Is there a way to simply disable the two symbols
BOGUS_ENCRYPTED_AND_TEXT/HEADER_BROKEN if we encounter a p7m file? Or is
the above the better solution?

Regards,
Thomas