[Rspamd-Users] DMARC policies on emails that forward from mailing lists go to spam

Tim C timc at slowb.ro
Fri Sep 17 07:50:18 UTC 2021

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone figured out a way in which emails from mailing lists can be
allowed when they fail the DMARC policy, as the SPF doesn't align?

It seems to be a hit and miss for emails, and most likely it is due to
the DMARC policy for the respective users.

Is this something I can setup in rspamd? As ideally I'd like to keep
rspamd anti-spam/anti-virus and not just sieve filter all mailing lists
before they anti-spam has a chance to flag it.

Cheers,

Tim