[Rspamd-Users] rspamd with clamav and clamav-unofficial-sigs from Sanesecurity

Andreas Wass - Glas Gasperlmair a.wass at glas-gasperlmair.at
Thu Nov 25 11:01:52 UTC 2021

Now I installed it like Guide below, no errors, clamscan --debug 2>&1
/dev/null | grep "loaded" shows me a lot more signatures since i
installed it.

But when it comes to testing with your signatures from:
https://sanesecurity.com/support/signature-testing/

No of this 3 Testmails are blocked

Here is my /etc/rspamd/local.d/antivirus.conf
clamav {
  # https://gist.github.com/c-rosenberg/05b6519d1f6ef36903240a3cf1e4e9be
  scan_text_mime = true;

  action = "reject";