[Rspamd-Users] Regex in Multimap does not work

Andreas Wass - Glas Gasperlmair a.wass at glas-gasperlmair.at
Fri Nov 19 11:58:15 UTC 2021

Hi All,

i have a multimap for my headers to add score 8, if regex matches.
Rule is defined in /etc/rspamd/local.d/multimap.conf

MY_OWN_SYMBOL {
   type = "content";
   filter = "headers"; # can be headers, full, oneline, text, rawtext
   map = "${LOCAL_CONFDIR}/local.d/gasp_scoring_subject.map";
   description = "Gasperlmair Scoring-Header";
   regexp = true;

I want to match following string in subject (beginning with the word
auftrag)
auftrag Apotheke

but the following regex does not match the string auftrag Apotheke

/^auftrag Apotheke/ MY_OWN_SYMBOL:8

It only works, if i'm not using ^ but then it also matches words
beginning with  ...auftrag (for Example)

Thx for helping