[Rspamd-Users] don't process mail forwarded from another server

Jesse Norell jesse at kci.net
Wed May 12 18:33:01 UTC 2021

On Wed, 2021-05-12 at 19:40 +0300, Gerasimos Melissaratos via Users
wrote:
> You can try something like the following in "settings.conf":
>
> mk_servers {
>      priority = 40;
>      ip = "12.34.56.78"; # my.other.server
>      apply {
>          groups_enabled = ["antivirus"];
>          flags = ["skip_process"];
>      }
> }
>
> and messages coming from 12.34.56.78 will not be processed.
>
> Gerasimos

Thank you for the suggestion.  I have now tried setting the
'skip_process' flag (as well as trying 'skip') and I still saw the
header changes from milter_headers module.

I have been trying to create a custom routine within the milter_headers
module, thinking I could potentially return different sets of headers
to be removed depending on the client ip, but am quite over my head at
this point (new to lua, pretty new to rspamd, reading about the "Task
module" .. maybe task:modify_header() could set the config, if I could
figure how to determine the client ip).

Jesse