[Rspamd-Users] don't process mail forwarded from another server

Jesse Norell jesse at kci.net
Wed May 12 15:46:22 UTC 2021

Hello,

  I have 2 separate servers running (completely different domains,
etc.), with a few email addresses on server1 which I forward to my main
mailbox on server2 - I am trying to find a way for rspamd on server2 to
not process those forwarded messages.  Eg. I'd like the Authentication-
Results: header from server1 left in-tact, as well as all the X-Spam*
headers.

  I have tried matching server1's ip and both forcing 'no action' in a
pre-filter, as well as using want_spam in settings, and both of those
deliver messages (eg. do not reject forwarded spam), but they both
remove the headers which server1 adds.  Is there a way to tell rspamd
to leave the headers alone for certain emails?  (My only idea at the
moment would be to set a second smtpd on another port which doesn't use
rspamd, and forward there.)

Thanks,
Jesse

--