[Rspamd-Users] Abusix Mail Intelligence

Steve Freegard steve at abusix.com
Thu Mar 4 14:41:11 UTC 2021

Hello,

Some of you may or may not be aware, but Abusix provides rspamd with
millions of spam trap messages per day which are used to train the Fuzzy
Checksums and to help develop and test new rules.

The same spam trap messages that we provide to the rspamd project are
also used to create Abusix Mail Intelligence, which is a suite of DNS
lists for mail and can be used as a drop-in replacement for services
like Spamhaus, SURBL, URIBL, Invaluement, Cloudmark CSI, Trend Micro ERS
or SORBS - but we provide much more additional intelligence than is
available elsewhere at no extra charge.

As we develop and test our DNS lists using rspamd as it has the best API
for this, this means that everything we do is 100% supported in rspamd.

Abusix Mail Intelligence is available for free to anyone that does < 5k
queries per day, but we'd like to offer all rspamd users 10% off their
first year subscription for those that don't fit into our free plan.

All you need to do is sign-up for a 14-day trial here:
https://abusix.com/products/abusix-mail-intelligence/ and then configure
rspamd as per our documentation which you can find here:
https://docs.abusix.com/105726-setup-abusix-mail-intelligence/rspamd-configuration

During the 14-day trial we will then sample the average number of daily
DNS queries over a 10-day period to determine what query plan would be
most suitable for you and you can see the number of queries and the
current average in our User Portal.   If you do < 5k queries per day,
then it's totally free.

If you decide that you want to continue the service after the trial
period, then use the discount code RSPAMD and this will apply 10% off
for your first year.

And as a further bonus, any subscribers to Abusix Mail Intelligence will
automatically receive access to the Rspamd Premium Fuzzy and RBL service
detailed here: https://rspamd.com/doc/usage_policy.html

Kind regards,
Steve.

--