[Rspamd-Users] Scanning outgoing messages

Andrew Lewis rspamd-users at judo.za.org
Mon Jun 14 17:42:57 UTC 2021

Hi Marcus,

> Following: https://rspamd.com/doc/tutorials/scanning_outbound.html
> <https://rspamd.com/doc/tutorials/scanning_outbound.html>
> I was able to configure rspamd to not anymore require DKIM and SPF,
> But ARC is still required it seems.

You should be sending the `User` HTTP header with some
user-identifying string in it; then DMARC/SPF etc should be disabled
without configuration as suggested by this page. ARC is intended to
work on outbound mail but leaving it unconfigured or disabling it
won't hurt. See these pages RE: disabling checks:

https://rspamd.com/doc/faq.html#how-can-i-disable-some-rspamd-rules-safely
https://rspamd.com/doc/configuration/settings.html

> Also, rspamd complains about my headers being broken somehow.

>        Mon, 14 Jun 2021 06:51:46 -0700 (PDT)
> client-ip=147.253.220.177;

This part looks broken.

Best,