[Rspamd-Users] Scanning outgoing messages

Alexander Moisseev moiseev at mezonplus.ru
Mon Jun 14 17:27:51 UTC 2021

On 14.06.2021 18:10, Marcus Biel wrote:

> Also, rspamd complains about my headers being broken somehow.
> Since, on our end, we just have the raw html body part on our end before
> We forward to message to the external mail service, I tried to statically
> Add a header and footer in the way the final email would most probably look like:
> https://pastebin.com/egYwvsVS <https://pastebin.com/egYwvsVS>
>
> But something I probably did wrong here, since the rspamd result is:
> https://pastebin.com/Btx0q8Dn <https://pastebin.com/Btx0q8Dn>

1. The Received header is broken. For proper folding you should add spaces at the start of the last line:

         by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id h16si15190410wru.368.2021.06.14.06.51.46
         for <me at mydomain.de>
         (version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
         Mon, 14 Jun 2021 06:51:46 -0700 (PDT)
client-ip=147.253.220.177;
^^^

2. Do not use an email address with a different domain in the display name:

From: "info at my-other-domain.com" <donotreply at mail.myservice.com>