[Rspamd-Users] "Forgetting" a spam learned e-mail

Jesse Norell jesse at kci.net
Tue Jun 8 15:05:35 UTC 2021

On Tue, 2021-06-08 at 11:19 +0000, Christian via Users wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> a question about learning/forgetting spam emails.
>
> I have an email that was classified as spam when I received it, and
> thus automatically learned as spam (Sieve scripts):
>
> "SPAM_FLAG - Message was already marked as spam".
>
> I would now like to get rspamd to forget this email again. I have
> already done a learn as ham. However, this does not change the rating
> of the e-mail.
> E-Mail is still flagged as
>
> "SPAM_FLAG - Message was already marked as spam".
>
> How can I make rspamd forg

In addition to the previously mentioned "SPAM_FLAG does not mean it was
learned as spam", there is currently no way to make rspamd forget a
message, you can train as ham or spam, but not unlearn.

https://github.com/rspamd/rspamd/issues/3600

I think SPAM_FLAG had a pretty high score, you could consider reducing
it if you receive a lot of non-spam marked as SPAM, or even disabling
that symbol if you don't want it used.

--
Jesse Norell
Kentec Communications, Inc.