[Rspamd-Users] "Forgetting" a spam learned e-mail

Christian rspam at 2nibbles4u.de
Tue Jun 8 11:19:54 UTC 2021

Hello all,

a question about learning/forgetting spam emails.

I have an email that was classified as spam when I received it, and thus automatically learned as spam (Sieve scripts):

"SPAM_FLAG - Message was already marked as spam".

I would now like to get rspamd to forget this email again. I have already done a learn as ham. However, this does not change the rating of the e-mail.
E-Mail is still flagged as

"SPAM_FLAG - Message was already marked as spam".

How can I make rspamd forg

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

thx Christian