[Rspamd-Users] Score/Reject on Subject Line With Regexp

Pete Long pete at valar.uk.net
Thu Dec 9 18:39:55 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I wonder if someone would let me know where I'm going wrong with my
multimap.conf.

I would like to either score, reject or greylist (doesn't matter which
one right now as I need to get the syntax down) incoming email based
entirely on a subject line regular expression.

Here's a current multimap.conf excerpt which I think is trying to match
on the whole content of the mail and not just the subject line.

PROBABLE_SPAM {
	type = "content";
	filter = "full";
	map = "/usr/local/etc/rspamd/local.d/common.spam.regexp.map";
	action = greylist;
	regexp = true;
	}

Previously I have used 'headers' for the 'type' but I'm not sure if the
Subject line in an email is actually part of the body.

Thanks.

Pete.