[Rspamd-Users] packaging 3.0 with libfmt and libfu2

rspamd at vlh.dk rspamd at vlh.dk
Sun Aug 22 18:13:41 UTC 2021

mail ~ # locate libfmt.so.7
/usr/lib64/libfmt.so.7
/usr/lib64/libfmt.so.7.1.3
mail ~ # equery b libfmt.so.7
 * Searching for libfmt.so.7 ...
dev-libs/libfmt-7.1.3 (/usr/lib64/libfmt.so.7 -> libfmt.so.7.1.3)

There's an ebuild for rspamd-3.0 now - but it seems some mails causes rspamd_proxy to segfault and restart.