[Rspamd-Users] How to deliver spam anyway?

David Reagan me at davidreagan.net
Sun Sep 20 15:19:54 UTC 2020

Considering my users are currently just my family members, and they'd be
very annoyed if they couldn't check for false positives... Yes, they'll
be happy. As long as the spam goes into the spam folder, they only have
to look when they know they miss an email.

Also, on my current mailserver, I'm fighting with being blocked. Since
I've triple checked that no one is sending spam through my system, I can
only assume some jerk in an ip address near mine did, and the block
lists decided to just block all the addresses near him, including mine.

If the spam filters would let my email through instead of rejecting
them, I could call or text people to ask them to check their spam
folder. As it is, I have been having to use gmail until I can get my new
server built and get on a new ip.

- David