[Rspamd-Users] Antivirus possible actions

Carsten Rosenberg cr at ncxs.de
Thu Oct 29 13:35:03 UTC 2020

On 29.10.20 13:54, Martin Brampton via Users wrote:
> On 22/10/2020 10:08, J. Echter wrote:
>> https://rspamd.com/doc/configuration/metrics.html
>>
>> Am 22.10.20 um 10:57 schrieb Martin Brampton via Users:
>>> In /etc/rspamd/local.d/antivirus.conf an action can be specified, by
>>> default "reject".
>>>
>>> What alternative actions are available?
>
> Hmm, I thought that solved the matter. But if I set the action in
> antivirus.conf to "discard" then the email is delivered and shows in the
> rspamd history as a normal email. If I set it to "discard" it isn't
> delivered, and it shows as "reject" in the rspamd history. So discard
> seems not to work in this context.

The only possible option here is "reject". Maybe the option name is a
bit misleading here.

If you really want to discard viruses (I would always reject them
pre-queue), you could enable the discard action and use the force_action
plugin.

https://rspamd.com/doc/configuration/metrics.html
https://rspamd.com/doc/modules/force_actions.html

--