[Rspamd-Users] skip statistics as SPAM class is missing

dunc a.16bit.sysop at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 08:38:36 UTC 2020

Hi,
I was looking at where the message "skip statistics as SPAM class is
missing" was coming from, which is libstat/stat_process.c

As I thought I had a configuration problem, but the source code:

/*
  * Do not classify a message if some class is missing
  */
 if (!(task->flags & RSPAMD_TASK_FLAG_HAS_SPAM_TOKENS)) {
  msg_info_task ("skip statistics as SPAM class is missing");

  return;
 }
 if (!(task->flags & RSPAMD_TASK_FLAG_HAS_HAM_TOKENS)) {
  msg_info_task ("skip statistics as HAM class is missing");

  return;
 }

Makes it look like this means  this email is not already classed as SPAM or
this email is not already classed as HAM.

Is this correct, or does it mean there is a configuration error?

Thanks,

Duncan