[Rspamd-Users] redirectors list customization

Bressier Simon bressier.s at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 09:06:48 UTC 2020

Hello folks,

I'm very new to that list, so, please forgive me if the question has been
already discussed here in the past :)

I'm trying to implement the redirectors module, to properly RBL scan urls
hidden behind redirectors.

I've tried using the doc provided here
https://rspamd.com/doc/modules/url_redirector.html

and almost the same conf as described, it is working fine on usual
redirectors services such as bit.ly for example, so, redirector domains
already listed on the default rspamd list.

What I'd like would be to customize that list by inserting more custom
domains, used internally to provide redirections to our own customers, to
validate they are not sending bad content hidden behind our shared
redirector domain.

So, I'm creating a *${LOCAL_CONFDIR}/local.d/maps.d/redirectors.inc* file
and inserting my custom domain inside, that file is properly loaded as per
the :

2020-10-23 08:23:58 #12876(controller) <48y7dd>; map;
> rspamd_map_file_read_callback: rereading map file
> /etc/rspamd/local.d/maps.d/redirectors.inc

But rspamd do not identify that domain as a redirector, and do not
insert a MY_REDIRECTOR_SYMBOL
on the symbols, nor RBL scan the urls behind that redir domain.

Is there any extra task to perform to have extra domains used as
redirectors ?

Second question would be, is it possible to put wilcards on redirector
domains ? To handle any subdomain as a redirector as well.

Thank you very much in advance !

Best,

Simon