[Rspamd-Users] LUA plugins not found after update
markus at markus-pachali.de
Fri Oct 16 22:08:48 UTC 2020
after upgrading from rspamd 1.9 to 2.6 I’ve discovered the following entries multiple times in /var/log/rspamd/rspamd.log:
2020-10-16 23:34:03 #16040(controller) <31885c>; csession; rspamd_controller_handle_lua_plugin: plugin handler /plugins/selectors/list_extractorss has not been found
2020-10-16 23:34:03 #16040(controller) <69dc1f>; csession; rspamd_controller_handle_lua_plugin: plugin handler /plugins/selectors/list_transformss has not been found
My fist assumption was that I’ve enabled somewhere in my config a lo longer existing plugin but I couldn’t find any setting which is referencing to a plugin with that names. A google search unfortunately didn’t resulted in anything helpful, so I hope someone on this list has an idea what could be the reason for this messages and what needs to be done to fix this. Also any hint what else to check would be very helpful.
My system in running on CentOS 7 with latest available updates, selinux is enabled.
Rspamd is installed via the official repository on http://rspamd.com/rpm-stable/centos-7/x86_64/
More information about the Users