[Rspamd-Users] learn error: Cannot learn statistics when passthrough result has been set; not classified

fred.zinsli at shooter.co.nz fred.zinsli at shooter.co.nz
Fri Oct 16 18:25:06 UTC 2020

There is only 1 spamtrap.conf file on my system.

updatedb
locate spamtrap.conf
/etc/rspamd/modules.d/spamtrap.conf

That is the file that contained the content in my previous post.

I have asked the same original question in the ispconfig forums just in
case ispconfig is doing something unusual in it's setup.

Regards

Fred