[Rspamd-Users] Postnl.be hits RSPAMD_URIBL - How to unlist

Sophie Loewenthal sophie at klunky.co.uk
Fri May 1 19:04:36 UTC 2020

On 1 May 2020, at 8:41 pm, Vsevolod Stakhov <vsevolod at rspamd.com> wrote:

Hello Sophie,

> On 01/05/2020 19:06, Sophie Loewenthal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Noticed legit email from postnl.be keeps hitting this rule emails,
>
> RSPAMD_URIBL(4.50)[postnl.be:url];
>
> I have no idea why this domain name would hit an RBL, but I do notice this RBL is hosted by Rspamd.com who I don't trust. I saw my personal domain listed there once!?! Bizarre.

So you come here, to the mailing list hosted on rspamd.com, to let us
know that you don't trust rspamd.com?

I would personally suggest you to stop using Rspamd as it is apparently
not a trustworthy software. I would also be happy to block your IP
ranges on rspamd.com to prevent you from occasionally touching dangerous
sources of information.

Hi Vsevolod,

Ha ha. Not quite what I meant. Apologies.

The subject is the RBL provided by rspamd.com and not the software. Too often I see false positives from the RBLs.

In the meantime I have added to local.d/subrl.conf (spelt wrong but from memory as not by computer)
rules {
   "RSPAMD_URIBL" {
    enabled = false}
}