[Rspamd-Users] Postnl.be hits RSPAMD_URIBL - How to unlist

Vsevolod Stakhov vsevolod at rspamd.com
Fri May 1 18:41:49 UTC 2020

Hello Sophie,

On 01/05/2020 19:06, Sophie Loewenthal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Noticed legit email from postnl.be keeps hitting this rule emails,
>
>  RSPAMD_URIBL(4.50)[postnl.be:url];
>
> I have no idea why this domain name would hit an RBL, but I do notice this RBL is hosted by Rspamd.com who I don't trust. I saw my personal domain listed there once!?! Bizarre.

So you come here, to the mailing list hosted on rspamd.com, to let us
know that you don't trust rspamd.com?

I would personally suggest you to stop using Rspamd as it is apparently
not a trustworthy software. I would also be happy to block your IP
ranges on rspamd.com to prevent you from occasionally touching dangerous
sources of information.