[Rspamd-Users] How to configure rspamd to never reject email?

Jef Driesen jefdriesen at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 28 15:35:02 UTC 2020

On 28/03/2020 15:35, André Peters wrote:
>>> Or if you want to disable ist completely:
>>>
>>> https://rspamd.com/doc/faq.html#how-can-i-disable-some-rspamd-action
>>
>> I already tried this:
>>
>> # cat local.d/settings.conf
>> some_settings {
>>    apply {
>>      actions {
>>        reject = null;
>>      }
>>    }
>> }
>>
>> But it doesn't seems to work. Mail is still rejected.
>>
>>> https://rspamd.com/doc/faq.html#how-can-i-disable-greylisting
>>
>> This doesn't seems to work either. The module seems to be disabled:
>>
>> # rspamadm configdump -m
>> Modules disabled (explicitly): greylist, url_tags, url_reputation, spamtrap, dcc, mx_check
>>
>> But mails are still getting the "greylist" action when I look at the history in the rspamd web interface.
>>
>> So either I'm doing something wrong, or I'm just misunderstanding how this is supposed to work.
>
> You are using a settings map without any trigger (rcpt, from,
> authenticated, etc.). The example has "authenticated = true" set as
> trigger.

I removed the "authenticated = true" part because I wanted to always enable
this, and not just for authenticated users.

> It does not make sense to use a settings map to enable a setting as
> global default anyway.

That's what the FAQ entry suggested, so that's what I tried. I'm not really sure
I understand the purpose of those settings. I'm just starting to learn rspamd.

> Use actions.conf to set reject = null

# cat local.d/actions.conf
greylist = null;
reject = null;
add_header = 5;

This seems to do the trick. Except when sending the GTUBE test mail. That one is
still being rejected. Is that a special case, or can "normal" spam still get
rejected too?

What's the correct way to add the headers with the rspamd score? I already tried
setting "extended_spam_headers = true", but I only get the "X-Spam: Yes" header.

Jef