[Rspamd-Users] rspamd.com https timeouts

rspamd at vlh.dk rspamd at vlh.dk
Fri Mar 20 16:16:02 UTC 2020

Thanks a lot for your effort - sorry to see the abuse ☹

I wouldn't be totally opposed to some kind of payment for using the modules which causes traffic on your part tbh

I'm currently on a (only) 5£ monthly Paypal-donation plan - but seriously thinking of increasing to show my support - haven't regretted switching to Rspamd one single moment.

Kind Regards,
Kim Sindalsen