[Rspamd-Users] Rspamd 2.4 dkim_signing configuration error

Duncan Bellamy a.16bit.sysop at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 07:17:09 UTC 2020

I recently changed my config because of the same messages, I took it out of dkim and only have it in arc.conf now.  My dkim_signing is very small now (it signs messages from command line as well):
# If false, messages from local networks are not selected for signing
sign_local = true;
# If true, envelope/header domain mismatch is ignored
allow_hdrfrom_mismatch = true;
# If true, username does not need to contain matching domain
allow_username_mismatch = true;

Yes or just remove the line in local.d/dkim_signing.conf

> On 12 Mar 2020, at 07:10, David Mehler <dave.mehler at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> Where would be sign_authenticated be set at? It's not in my
> local.d/dkim_signing.conf and should I turn it off in
> override.d/dkim_signing.conf?
>
> Thanks.
> Dave.
>

> On 3/12/20, Duncan Bellamy <a.16bit.sysop at gmail.com> wrote:
>> It’s letting you know both options have the same effect and it uses
>> auth_only if both are set.
>>
>>> On 12 Mar 2020, at 06:52, David Mehler <dave.mehler at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I've got rspamd 2.4 running on a FreeBSD 12.1 system. I've just done
>>> an upgrade that was rougher than expected. My rspamd is running, and
>>> configtest reports after a fashion that the syntax is alright, but I
>>> am getting the following error with the dkim_signing module. The goal
>>> is to use dkim_signing on anything outgoing through the email server
>>> whether it's coming from the host itself or via clients connecting via
>>> webmail etc.
>>>
>>> # rspamadm configtest
>>> 2020-03-12 02:45:35 #0(main) <>; lua; lua_cfg_transform.lua:452: both
>>> auth_only (true) and sign_authenticated (true) for dkim_signing are
>>> specified, prefer auth_only
>>> syntax OK
>>>
>>> In my /usr/local/etc/rspamd/local.d/dkim_signing.conf noncommented lines I
>>> have:
>>>
>>> # cat /usr/local/etc/rspamd/local.d/dkim_signing.conf
>>> path = "/usr/local/etc/rspamd/dkim/$domain.$selector.key";
>>> selector = "dkim";
>>> symbol = "DKIM_SIGNED";
>>> allow_envfrom_empty = true;
>>> allow_hdrfrom_mismatch = false;