[Rspamd-Users] Multimap whitelist in Redis?

Ray O'Donnell ray at rodonnell.ie
Fri Mar 6 15:36:05 UTC 2020

Hi there,

I'm trying to implement a whitelist using the Multimap module, with the
data stored in Redis. The idea is to have per-mailbox whitelists in a
virtual-mail setup.

At the moment, I have the following in /etc/rspamd/local.d/multimap.com:

SENDER_WHITELIST {
       type = "from"
       filter = "email:addr"
       map = "/etc/rspamd/local.d/whitelist.sender.map"
       action = "accept"
}

...and then whitelist.sender.map has one email address per line.
However, I'd like to allow users to maintain their own whitelists (via a
custom plugin for Roundcube), so putting them in Redis seems like the
way to go.

Would something like this work?

TEST_WHITELIST {
        type = "from"
        filter = "email:addr"
        map = "redis://whitelist-${principal_recipient}"
        action = "accept"
}

Or am I going about this completely the wrong way? Any and all pointers
will be appreciated!

Many thanks in advance,

Ray.

--