[Rspamd-Users] Multiple dkim selectors without using a map?

George Shammas rspamd at shamm.as
Tue Jun 30 15:23:53 UTC 2020

I have about 15 domains that can send email from my server. They are currently all using rsa keys, but I want to add Ed25519 signatures to all of them.

Right now, the rspamd config is simple, and allows me to have per domain keys pretty easily:
```
path = "/var/lib/rspamd/dkim/$domain.$selector.key";
selector = "shammas";
```

However, it seems that if I want to sign with two keys, I'll need to create a long map with all the domains, their selectors, and their paths. At least that is my interpretation from the docs at https://rspamd.com/doc/modules/dkim_signing.html

What I was hopping for was a configuration item like selectors that could take an array, something like
```
selectors = ["shammas", "eddsa"];
```

However, it seems the only way to do this is to make a large map like
```
domain {
  foo.com {
    selectors [
      { selector: "shammas"; path: "/var/lib/rspamd/dkim/$domain.$selector.key"; },
      { selector: "eddsa";   path: "/var/lib/rspamd/dkim/$domain.$selector.key"; }
    ]
  }
  bar.com {
    selectors [
      { selector: "shammas"; path: "/var/lib/rspamd/dkim/$domain.$selector.key"; },
      { selector: "eddsa";   path: "/var/lib/rspamd/dkim/$domain.$selector.key"; }
    ]
```

This is a lot of repitition for each domain. Is there an easier way?

--George