[Rspamd-Users] Whitelist overrides - help please?

Phil Stracchino phils at caerllewys.net
Thu Jul 16 02:56:26 UTC 2020

On 2020-07-15 15:05, Nihad @ RSPAMD maillist via Users wrote:
> Working file?
> That file is not existing as default.
> You create it, when you have need to "override" modules.d version of the file.

Yes, that's my point.  I'm trying to create an override file to
whitelist these delivery failure messages.

Perhaps I've been misunderstanding — I thought that the override file
*supplemented* the original file and contained additional stanzas to be
added.  Is it used *INSTEAD* if found?  So I would need to copy the
original file into override.d and then add my changes to it, *NOT*
simply supply the additional rules I want?

> As to see what you need to adjust so certain mails do not get marked as spam, you will need to investigate what symbols or what triggers the score.
> Than you can create an override for that symbol in multimap (i always use local.d/multimap.conf)

There's quite a few symbols triggered, including BAYES_SPAM, which I
suspect means rspamd has Bayes-"learned" that delivery failure
notifications are spam.  I need to tell it that they are not.

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications
  phils at caerllewys.net