[Rspamd-Users] Whitelist overrides - help please?

Nihad @ RSPAMD maillist rspamd-mlist-user-qa at eminovic.ba
Wed Jul 15 19:05:50 UTC 2020

Working file?
That file is not existing as default.
You create it, when you have need to "override" modules.d version of the file.

So you can actually safely delete that file, and if all is well, functionality should return to normal. Given that you do not have whitelist.conf in the local.d directory either.

Here you have original modules.d/whitelist.conf file perhaps that can point you into the right direction.

https://github.com/rspamd/rspamd/blob/39be9db453245cf561148e3f0e17c58dec2ce747/conf/modules.d/whitelist.conf

As to see what you need to adjust so certain mails do not get marked as spam, you will need to investigate what symbols or what triggers the score.
Than you can create an override for that symbol in multimap (i always use local.d/multimap.conf)

/Nihad