[Rspamd-Users] ARC-signing does not happen

David Krantz gazorg at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 12:01:27 UTC 2020

On Sat, Jul 11, 2020 at 12:27 PM Vsevolod Stakhov <vsevolod at rspamd.com> wrote:
> Please refrain from top posting here.

My bad, sorry for that.

> ARC check and ARC sign are different symbols (functions) and they are
> completely separated (indeed ARC_NA symbol is completely legit here,
> even if ARC_SIGN has also taken place). The first signature should have
> cv=none and the following signatures should have cv equal to seals check
> results. Hence, I have no idea what change do you suggest.

Okay, missed that function. Too quick read, hence.

I still cannot get the arc module to emit any header at all, the only
effect I have found from any config is the ARC_NA symbol in the
rspamd-log. I have not been successful in activating debug logging for
the module, adding "arc" to the debug_modules-list and then reloading
rspamd did not give any effect at least.

// David