[Rspamd-Users] ARC-signing does not happen

P.V.Anthony anthony at mindmedia.com.sg
Thu Jul 9 15:24:37 UTC 2020

On 9/7/20 04:06, David Krantz wrote:

> I cannot get rspamd to set ARC signatures to my outgoing mails. I have
> a list server so both incoming and outgoing mails are passed through
> the milter. Incoming mails should be ARC-verified (if applicable) and
> outgoing should be signed. I know that the outgoing milter works as it
> adds DKIM signatures which works fine. If there is any resource on how
> to do this or if someone has a tip on how to proceed I'd be very
> happy.

Please note that I am not an expert.

The following seems to work for me.

P.V.Anthony

/etc/rspamd/local.d/arc.conf

# If false, messages with empty envelope from are not signed
allow_envfrom_empty = false;

# If true, envelope/header domain mismatch is ignored
allow_hdrfrom_mismatch = false;

# If true, multiple from headers are allowed (but only first is used)
allow_hdrfrom_multiple = false;

# If true, username does not need to contain matching domain
allow_username_mismatch = false;

# If false, messages from authenticated users are not selected for
signing (needed)
auth_only = true;

# Default selector to use (needed)
selector = "default";

# If false, messages from local networks are not selected for signing
sign_local = true;

# Symbol to add when message is signed
symbol_signed = "ARC_SIGNED";

# Domain to use for ARC signing: can be "header" or "envelope" (needed)
use_domain = "header";

# Whether to normalise domains to eSLD
use_esld = false;

try_fallback = false;
path_map = "/etc/rspamd/local.d/dkim_domains.map";
selector_map = "/etc/rspamd/local.d/dkim_selectors.map";