[Rspamd-Users] ARC-signing does not happen

David Krantz gazorg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 20:06:16 UTC 2020

Hi,

I cannot get rspamd to set ARC signatures to my outgoing mails. I have
a list server so both incoming and outgoing mails are passed through
the milter. Incoming mails should be ARC-verified (if applicable) and
outgoing should be signed. I know that the outgoing milter works as it
adds DKIM signatures which works fine. If there is any resource on how
to do this or if someone has a tip on how to proceed I'd be very
happy.

I run postfix as MTA and the following config for ARC in rspamd
(domain name changed to protect the innocent):

/etc/rspamd# rspamadm configdump arc
*** Section arc ***
use_esld = true;
allow_hdrfrom_mismatch = true;
selector = "dkim";
key_prefix = "ARC_KEYS";
sign_networks [
    "127.0.0.1/8",
]
auth_only = false;
allow_envfrom_empty = true;
try_fallback = true;
domain {
    example.net {
        path = "/var/rspamd/dkim/example.net.dkim.key";
        selector = "dkim";
symbol_sign = "ARC_SIGNED";
use_redis = false;
allow_username_mismatch = true;